The Mathews

The Mathews

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hopefully NOT a Sequel!

I knew I was about to jinx it when I said Andy slept through the night. It came and went so quickly it might as well have been a blink, but it really wasn't his fault though. All three boys, including Tom, were sick this past week. This left me to take care of each of them - not exactly a highpoint! Anyway, we broke the swing back in after Robby's endless nights of trying to get him to sleep by placing Andy in it. After a week of congestion, green-snotty nose, and throwing his bottle back up right after drinking it - the answer was clear - Andy has his 1st ear infection:( I so hope we are not re-living history here. Robby had ear-infections terribly for a year before they finally put tubes in. I don't want Andy to have either (the infections nor the tubes). Amoxicillin once again holds a sacred spot in our refridgerator. Hopefully he feels better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment